Sara-Chan's New and Improved Blog

*Actual Results Not Guaranteed*

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Tokyo rocks


I am an unabashed blog slacker, but I have been inspired to write because I had such a wonderful weekend. I went up to Tokyo to visit my friend Kirsten, who used to live in my small town in Japan but left for the big city lights (sigh). On Friday we went to see one of my favorite groups, the New Pornographers. After the concert we waited for (stalked) the band so that I could meet the wonderfully talented women standing next to me in the picture above. If you don't know Neko Case, you don't know what you are missing. Girlfriend can sing like nobody's business. And she was super nice as well.

9 Comments:

  • At 5:57 PM, Blogger Leslie said…

    Hold the phones! Stop the presses! Put down that sandwich! Sara has written another blog entry! (oh god! shock has seized my heart! I think I am having a heart attack! Pick the phone back up and call an ambulance!)And the Lord said, those are blessed that write blogs for their bored friends to read at work! Amen!

    Great blog by the way! :)

     
  • At 4:19 PM, Blogger Leslie said…

    Apparently your blog isn't counting my comment on the main page! Who knew your blog could be so perceptive!!

     
  • At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    how was taiwan? pictures please...

     
  • At 3:12 AM, Blogger Leslie said…

    Sara I need entertainment!! When are you writing a new blog? And I want to see pictures of Taiwan too!!!

     
  • At 5:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sara! What's happening to your box? No action since January. JANUARY. Update bitch. (speak to you soon? xx)

     
  • At 6:41 AM, Blogger Lisa's Friend said…

    My wife and I saw you on the local information magazine. You look so nice in Kimono.
    If you would like to see more in and around Matsue, we would love to show you around. I'm working for Shimane Universit Library. We are living in Matsue and are keeping friendship with an ex-ALT who is studying in China.
    If you are interested in us, give me an e-mail.

    kisa@d4.dion.ne.jp

    Takenori and Misako Kisa

     
  • At 5:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Slagavitz

    Its time your box got updated..

     
  • At 1:33 AM, Blogger jen said…

    Wow, this is some kind of record or something...

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger jen said…

    seriously.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home