Sara-Chan's New and Improved Blog

*Actual Results Not Guaranteed*

Thursday, September 28, 2006

I knew I would be famous some day

I have mad spoon dancing skillz and now everyone knows it. Apparently I was on the news a few weeks back after I went to the festival on the Okis. One of my students asked me today whether I had been the festival and then said that he saw me on TV practicing the dance. I wouldnt be suprised if I am now know across Shimane as "that foreign chick who spoon dances."
This Thursday was one of the best days I have ever had at school. This week there are are midterms so I don't have any classes, though that is usually par for the course for me anyway. But in the afternoon all the teachers played a volleyball tournament for the rest of the day. It was really fun and my team won second place so I got a sweat towel and mens socks that are too big for me. Rock! Way better than a normal day at school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home